We Will Not Settle for Less Than You Are Entitled to Under the Law
At The Law Office of Deborah Bianchi Tracht, P.A., we know you benefit most from having a divorce attorney who will diligently represent your legal needs. Fort Lauderdale divorce lawyer Deborah Bianchi Tracht thrives in the courtroom, keeps cases on track, and will not settle for less than what you are entitled to under the law. We are aware of the financial strain divorce proceedings cause, and we work to get through the process as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
An Experienced Florida Divorce Litigation Attorney and Advocate
Whether you are going through a contested, highly contested, uncontested, military, and/or high net worth divorce, you need an attorney who will diligently represent your legal needs, whether in the courtroom, the negotiating table or in drafting your divorce agreement. Attorney Deborah Bianchi Tracht guides clients through the potential challenges of divorce and separation.
Florida divorce lawyers and judges apply the PEACE acronym to divorce cases:
- Parental issues such as child custody, time sharing, visitation and special needs
- Equitable distribution of property, assets and debts (property division)
- Alimony, also known as spousal support or spousal maintenance
- Child support obligations
- Everything else, including prenuptial agreements, domestic violence and attorneys' fees
Questions About the Divorce Process? Talk to Pompano Beach and South Florida Lawyer Deborah Bianchi Tracht.
Our goal is to maintain the peace throughout the divorce process, no matter how contested the issues may be, while helping clients protect their interests and obtain the results they are legally entitled to. South Florida divorce and family law attorney Deborah Bianchi Tracht takes a detail-oriented approach, working with qualified experts to arrive at positive strategies for meeting clients' needs.
We are adept at handling the most complex divorce cases, including:
- Military divorce: We understand the complex jurisdictional issues and general legal issues that can arise for military personnel and spouses of military service members in the event of divorce. Many of the divorce cases handled by our South Florida law firm involve military service members who are stationed in another state or are overseas.
- Divorce for individuals of high net worth: High-asset divorce presents many unique concerns. From properly evaluating property through business valuations and determining how to preserve a professional practice to determining rights to IRA, 401(k) plan and retirement accounts, it is necessary to look at the full picture and fully analyze the property rights of each party.
- Highly contested divorce: Divorce involves matters that are intimately personal to the parties involved. Whether a case involves contested parental rights issues or complex property concerns, your case is the most important thing in your life right now. We have extensive experience in these contested and emotionally charged matters.
Call Our Fort Lauderdale Law Firm to Schedule an Initial Consultation
Protect your rights and your future. Make a decision to improve the quality of your life today. For compassionate, experienced representation in a South Florida divorce, call 954-776-2320 or send us an e-mail for an initial consultation. In the event we are retained there is no cost for this consultation. Attorney Deborah Bianchi Tracht personally handles every case at our firm and exclusively practices family law.