The Law Office of Deborah Bianchi Tracht, P.A., is a well-established, highly respected divorce and family law firm in Fort Lauderdale that is known for its personal touch.
Regardless of your legal needs, no matter where you are located or reside, family law attorney Deborah Bianchi Tracht and the rest of her legal team have the power to help by offering compassionate and experienced legal representation to people like you and families like yours. We offer a complete, full-service family law firm you can count on for family guidance. We are ready to make a difference for you.
As an accomplished Leader within the community,
Attorney Deborah Bianchi Tracht, was selected as a recipient and inducted into the 2013 Class of "100 Outstanding Women of Broward County" . This prestigious honor celebrates women in leadership roles in the business, community, and philanthropic fields, and is sponsored and benefitted by the Boys and Girls Clubs of Broward County. It is awarded at a gala dinner of 1000+ attendees.
Your Total Solution to Family Law Issues — Across Florida, Throughout the Country, Around the World*
Our skillful Florida lawyer concentrates on family issues such as:
- Divorce: uncontested, contested, high net worth divorce and military divorce; child custody/time sharing and child support; alimony; equitable distribution (division of assets, property and debts)
- Parental rights and obligations: established or terminated in issues related to child custody, child support and paternity
- Relocation issues: for reasons of business transfer, economic, remarriage, military service, special health care needs, etc.
- Modifications of orders, contempt and enforcement: when circumstances change and/or prior orders require intervention from the court as to compliance
- Domestic violence/restraining orders: legal protection for those who have suffered physical or emotional abuse, or those falsely accused of spousal or child abuse
- Collaborative law and certified mediation: efficient, inexpensive methods of resolution that encourage candor, cooperation and consensus
- Family law services for out-of-state and international clients: coordination of cases that have relevance in Florida jurisdictions, such as child custody or divorce cases involving military personnel stationed in another state or overseas
- Parental abduction: when one parent leaves the state with a child without notifying the co-parent or a court
*We are proud that a large percentage of our clientele is referred by peers within the national legal community — approximately 15 percent of our clients live out of state or abroad and have ties to the Florida community. We strive to maintain an impeccable professional reputation.
Skilled Help From a Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Our family law firm concentrates on all types of family matters including complex as well as simple divorces; same-sex family issues; pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements; wills, living wills, and powers of attorney. We also offer low-cost paralegal services as needed. We tailor each approach around a client's specific needs to effectively help him or her resolve, cope with, and get through every divorce and family law concern.
Contact us today at 954-776-2320 to schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation, with an attorney, to evaluate your legal needs. This consultation can help you decide the type of legal strategy you should consider and to analyze the best options for your needs. You will deal directly with a South Florida attorney who practices only family and divorce law.
Contact Deborah Bianchi Tracht for Experience You Can Count On
Compassion, experience and skills are core parts of our services. We consistently focus on prompt responsiveness and dedication to resolving your legal issues, including post-divorce matters such as post-judgment modification and enforcement, in a manner that works best for each individual client, whether that is through divorce litigation, collaborative law or mediation solutions.
We pursue negotiation and litigation with equal proficiency. Our ultimate objective is to use all available resources to get you through the legal process as quickly as judicially possible, while being sympathetic and sensitive to your day-to-day needs and economic concerns. We blend your wishes and goals with our comprehensive legal knowledge to formulate practical, lasting solutions to your problems. Proper planning results in peace of mind.
You are about to be directed to a third party, lawyer profile reporting and directory website.
If you have interest in viewing testimonials, general profile and background information about The Law Office of Deborah Bianchi Tracht, P.A., please read and acknowledge the information below. The information has not been reviewed or approved by the Florida Bar.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT:
The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which results and comments have been provided. All reviews and testimonial comments are posted directly by clients who choose to do so on a voluntary basis and at their own discretion. All results of cases handled by the lawyer/firm are not provided here and not all clients have chosen to give or post testimonials. The profile and background information have been provided by the firm.
The comments are not necessarily representative of results obtained by The Law Office of Deborah Bianchi Tracht, P.A., or of the experience of all clients or others with the lawyer/firm. Every case is different, and each client's case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.